Our team works with you in understanding your requirements and suggests you solutions that is according to your needs. We provide concept, functional & presentation development to your firm and help you achieve growth in all respects.
Our designed to be scalable and ensure increased productivity and improved business processes..
Our systems analysts work closely with your business and functional teams to narrow down on business requirements, generate specifications and ensure that the final delivery meets objectives.
A business intelligence dashboard is a data visualization tool that displays the current status of metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) for an enterprise. Dashboards consolidate and arrange numbers, metrics and sometimes performance scorecards on a single screen.
Our Team closely work with Management Team / Business Users to deliver OLTP/OLAP Data in Graphical & Decisional formatting.
There is lots of Business Tools Presents in the Market including License Version / Freeware
We are able to work and deliver with any BI tools including any Back end Database , Some BI Tools
In computing, a data warehouse (DW or DWH), also known as an enterprise data warehouse (EDW), is a system used for reporting and data analysis, and is considered a core component of business intelligence. DWs are central repositories of integrated data from one or more disparate sources..
we are also providing consulting on PERFORMANCE & TUNING of Datawarehouse .
The process of extracting data from source systems and bringing it into the data warehouse is commonly called ETL, which stands for extraction, transformation, and loading. Note that ETL refers to a broad process, and not three well-defined steps. ... Nevertheless, the entire process is known as ETL.
1. Extracting the data from different sources – the data sources can be files (like CSV, JSON, XML) or RDBMS etc.
2. Transforming the data – this may involve cleaning, filtering, validating and applying business rules.
3. Loading – data is loaded into a data warehouse or any other database or application that houses data.
In order to ensure that our business intelligence (BI) is successful we will need to follow these simple and critical steps:
1. Get the right data at the right time & Right Source
2. Define reporting and analysis intervals.
3. Break down the requirements into key business areas and phases
4. Select the right tool for the company (Depends upon Uses / audience / Finance / etc.. .